|Reading a letter to a sponsored child in Babak|
On March 4th we shared a meal together and celebrated God's faithfulness. He has provided for all of our financial needs. The runoff election has been delayed until March 25. This opened the door to do a third clinic for the street boys of Dakar. God has knit us together into a team focused on loving God and one another.
We covet your prayers as you pray in the Spirit with all kinds of prayers and requests (Ephesians 6:18).
- We’d be devoted to prayer, watchful and thankful; God will open doors (Col 4:2-6)
- We’d share not only the gospel but our lives (1 Thes 2:8)
- Strongholds demolished (2 Cor 10:3-5)
- Spirit of unity (Rom 15:5-6) as we reflect
- Christ’s love (John13:34-35)
- Stay focused on His glory (Ps 115:1)
- Protection from the evil one (John 17:15)
- Travel mercies (Ezra 8:21)